Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA PC

tag
kmorr2586
Regular Contributor

BoA PC

Hey guys- does anyone know how to get the accelerated Amex? I called today to PC my platinum plus MC- the "backdoor credit analyst #" is what I called. He told me I couldn't go from MC to Amex. So I asked him to PC to the cash rewards visa. Can you go from visa to Amex?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Re: BoA PC

@kmorr2586 wrote:
Hey guys- does anyone know how to get the accelerated Amex? I called today to PC my platinum plus MC- the "backdoor credit analyst #" is what I called. He told me I couldn't go from MC to Amex. So I asked him to PC to the cash rewards visa. Can you go from visa to Amex?

you can try the chat online system, I PC via chat, no hassle at all. I recommend you should try the travel rewards, 1.5 points plus EMV chip

Message 2 of 5
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@kmorr2586 wrote:

I was able to PC my BofA better balance MC to AMEX accelerated rewards...so it can be done.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 5
tehpud
New Contributor

I second this - I was able to PC my secured card to graduate into unsecured card and PC over to BoA Amex Accellerated Rewards.  I think i did mine through online chat with the reps.

Starting Score: 507 TU | 549 EX | 525 EQ // 05/11
Current Score: 773TU | 740 EX | 751 EQ // 06/13
Goal Score: 775 TU | 795 EX | 745 EQ

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
kmorr2586
Regular Contributor

Ok well I took your suggestions and attempted to PC my platinum plus MC to the accelerated Amex- we'll wait and see what happens.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.