Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Pre-Qualifier is back?

tag
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Re: BoA Pre-Qualifier is back?

@jsucool76 wrote:

I guess it's like an invitation number. This seems more like a "Special Offer" that you would get in the mail as opposed to a pre-approval/pre-qualification. 

Yea i agree JSU, but i wonder if it gets us on their (BofA) Radar. I bet someone gets something in the mail

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 27
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

The cash rewards was selectEd for me but I know better. Had a snafu with B of A a few years back. I'm sure they are not quite ready to forgive just yet.

Message 22 of 27
ItchyAppFingers
New Contributor

I gave the BOA pre-qualifier page and I got the offer for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa, which I ALREADY have Smiley Sad I wish they could've prequalified me for there Accelerated Rewards Amex card Smiley Sad
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Message 23 of 27
ItchyAppFingers
New Contributor

I gave the BOA pre-qualifier page a try and I got the offer for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa, which I ALREADY have Smiley Sad I wish they could've prequalified me for there Accelerated Rewards Amex card Smiley Sad
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Message 24 of 27
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@EandK23 wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

It brought up their cash rewards card for me.  Didnt say here is your offer or pre-selected or anything.

+1

That's exactly the same response I received as well.

+ 2 - same for me...

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 25 of 27
charyot77
Regular Contributor

I tried the BOA pre-qualifier and I got nothing back.

It doesn't show a card it just says "Why let us customize your offers? It won’t impact your credit. And it just takes a minute to sign in and see your results. You can also view our standard offers."

I had a charge off with BOA in 2007 so maybe I'm still on their blacklist.

Message 26 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@charyot77 wrote:

I tried the BOA pre-qualifier and I got nothing back.

It doesn't show a card it just says "Why let us customize your offers? It won’t impact your credit. And it just takes a minute to sign in and see your results. You can also view our standard offers."

I had a charge off with BOA in 2007 so maybe I'm still on their blacklist.

It is possible. This thing doesn't seem that great anyways. It's just totally random. Seems more like it's basing the card choice on your answers (whether you want cash back, travel, points, w/e" as opposed to a SP. Anyone happen to check their reports and see if they got a soft from it? 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.