Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Premium Rewards situation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Premium Rewards situation

I called BoA's backdoor number about a week ago to move my new premium rewards CL to my older cash rewards (redeemed $500 sign-up bonus, travel credit, and Global Entry credit already). They did a hp and granted the request. I looked on my app to confirm they closed the premium and move the CL.

Fast forward to today, my cash rewards CL is still increased but my premium rewards is showing back up, with its original CL. It appears they decided to be very generous and refund my $95 annual fee that I thought I lost (did not want to fight with them since I completely used all the credits up in two months then closed the card).

Suggestions? Will they catch this themselves and mail me a check out / close the card since I requested this a week ago? Or do I need to call back in to let them know?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Premium Rewards situation

I ended up calling in because I wanted this card to report as closed sooner then later. They confirmed the card is closed and are moving the annual fee credit over to my other card to use at some point. Even though they said it was closed, I have a feeling it would have still reported since it was showing up online with available credit.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.