Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

Re: BoA--SO ANNOYED

I think the only way to get CLI with soft is when BofA does auto CLI. Never had a HP but CLI were never initiated from my end with BofA. Do not worry about 1 inq for Chase I got the card with 6 inq in 4 weeks and no prior relationship with Chase but this was quite a mission and I realized I did push it too far and had to recon. But 1 inq and for an existing relationship I would really expect no problems for you with Chase.

Still full understand the frustration of this useless HP :smileyfrustrated:

FICO® EQ 784 (as of today) - TU 791 (05/28) * Fako EX 826 (06/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Bronze Spade Garden Club member *
Valued Member
agent_bob

flowfaster wrote:

agent_bob wrote:

This kind of relates to being annoyed with BofA, but has this happened to anybody?

You call the # on the back of your credit card & you get turned down because they're updating the computer systems.

I just called multiple times and I've heard numerous responses ranging from the computers updating and to call back in 4-8 hours later.

I tried searching it up on the boards, but I couldn't really find anything.

Hey Bob, here is a tip. Don't call the number on the back of your card.  Call the backdoor number and talk to a credit analyst or request online.

I did also look at the backdoor #'s, but they're closed until Monday. Also tried other numbers on the board, but they didn't work.

I'm just dumbfounded about how customer service is 'supposedly' 24/7, but they're down now.

how to cancel free trial of score watch
Discover IT - $2500 (3/13) | Chase Freedom - $400 (12/12) | BofA 123 Cash - $3800 (10/10)
New Contributor
OwNt

Always expect a hard inquiry and be pleased when it isn't one. That said, BofA started doing hard pulls for CLI requests several months ago. 

~~Credit Cards~~
Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa, AmEx BCP, BofA Power Rewards, Bank of the West Platinum, Barclay Rewards World MC, Chase Freedom/Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Thank You Preferred/Citi Dividend Select, Discover IT, FNBOmaha, Paypal MC, US Bank Cash+/US Bank Perks+.

Total: $300,000+ in lines.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+