Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA--SO ANNOYED

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: BoA--SO ANNOYED

I think the only way to get CLI with soft is when BofA does auto CLI. Never had a HP but CLI were never initiated from my end with BofA. Do not worry about 1 inq for Chase I got the card with 6 inq in 4 weeks and no prior relationship with Chase but this was quite a mission and I realized I did push it too far and had to recon. But 1 inq and for an existing relationship I would really expect no problems for you with Chase.

Still full understand the frustration of this useless HP Smiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 13
agent_bob
New Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@agent_bob wrote:

This kind of relates to being annoyed with BofA, but has this happened to anybody?

You call the # on the back of your credit card & you get turned down because they're updating the computer systems.

I just called multiple times and I've heard numerous responses ranging from the computers updating and to call back in 4-8 hours later.

I tried searching it up on the boards, but I couldn't really find anything.

Hey Bob, here is a tip. Don't call the number on the back of your card.  Call the backdoor number and talk to a credit analyst or request online.

I did also look at the backdoor #'s, but they're closed until Monday. Also tried other numbers on the board, but they didn't work.

I'm just dumbfounded about how customer service is 'supposedly' 24/7, but they're down now.

how to cancel free trial of score watch
Chase Freedom Unlimited - $15,000 (5/16) | Discover IT - $9,800 (3/13) | Chase Freedom - $7,000 (12/12) | BofA 123 Cash - $7,500 (10/10)
Message 12 of 13
OwNt
New Contributor

Always expect a hard inquiry and be pleased when it isn't one. That said, BofA started doing hard pulls for CLI requests several months ago. 

~~Credit Cards~~
Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa, AmEx BCP, BofA Power Rewards, Bank of the West Platinum, Barclay Rewards World MC, Chase Freedom/Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Thank You Preferred/Citi Dividend Select, Discover IT, FNBOmaha, Paypal MC, US Bank Cash+/US Bank Perks+.

Total: $300,000+ in lines.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.