Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Secured card graduated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Secured card graduated

So I just posted about my discover card graduating and then I thought maybe my BoA secured card might graduate soon, and sure enough I just found out it has graduated as well.

This has made my week and its only monday, and with no meeting friday because of thanksgiving it really can't go wrong.

Same question here though, if anyone knows, Does BoA email and tell me it happened? Do they cut a check right away, Do I need to call or anything? Again I have not heard anything from them.

this was the 9th month and 13 days from when the last statement cut

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
happypill
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Secured card graduated

Congrats!  I don't know the answer to your question.  I was able to get get my BofA card unsecured with a call and they refunded the deposit quickly.

Mainly, I wanted to suggest that it is possible to get the card converted to something else now that it is unsecured.  I think a lot of people have converted it to their 3-2-1 rewards, and I was able to get mine converted to a BBR a few months after it unsecured.  I think the experience varies depending on the analyst you talk to.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Secured card graduated

Just remember, graduation with bofa doesnt mean no AF. It might take some persistance but eventually you can get that removed. A lot of csr's will probably say it cant be done but it can. I've seen a lot of people say so.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.