Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Travel Rewards

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

BoA Travel Rewards

Do you need 5K CL for a Siganature version? Do they report CL on a Siggy card?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: BoA Travel Rewards

I have their Cash Rewards card  with $5000 which was converted to signature with my credit limit increase to $5000 and it does report the limit on CRs.

Message 2 of 14
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Thank you! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 14
Luscher
Valued Contributor

They DO report
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 14
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Is it difficult for BoA to reduce APRs in general? I was approved with a high APR 18.99%.

Message 5 of 14
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Can I transfer CL from Fidelity to Travel Rewards?

Message 6 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@DigitalArk wrote:

You can, but it will be a HP.  Transferring CLs for BofA CC's do incur a HP.  Do you really want to do this?  What is the CL on Fidelity and your TR?

Message 7 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@DigitalArk wrote:

Is it difficult for BoA to reduce APRs in general? I was approved with a high APR 18.99%.

Not difficult if you maintain your accounts really well and your overall internal score is decent.  It's based on elegibility so you can try in 6-12 months (rinse and repeat) until you can get it to a desirable level (or until the lowest can be granted based on your account profile).

Message 8 of 14
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

FinStar 

You can, but it will be a HP.  Transferring CLs for BofA CC's do incur a HP.  Do you really want to do this?  What is the CL on Fidelity and your TR?

I'd better wait. I have way too many inq's. 7.5K & 5K respectively.

Message 9 of 14
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

Not always. I transferred in the past and no HP. This was abut 4-5 months ago or so. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.