Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Website is Down

tag
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Website is Down

@DI wrote:

I get the message saying online banking is temporarily unavailable for Florida customers. 

Says exactly the same for me, Florida changed to MA Smiley Happy

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 11 of 27
vish1
Valued Contributor

@SocalMark wrote:

Not available for CA customers is what I get... Maybe they thought I was trying to get a Card today. Smiley Happy

That will be some real hi-tek thing...

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 12 of 27
mross1080
Established Contributor

Its says currently down for PA customers for me.

Message 13 of 27
laz98
Senior Contributor

i haven't had any problems at all, in quite a while.  i log in every day, sometimes twice a day.  i'm in texas.

Message 14 of 27
vish1
Valued Contributor

Its back up and working for me.

Message 15 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I'm in Hawaii and we're still waiting. We have to pay my DW's card. C'mon BoA.Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 27
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

its been down for me all day, but its back up now

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:

I'm in Hawaii and we're still waiting. We have to pay my DW's card. C'mon BoA.Smiley Happy

you can still use the mobile version at bankofamerica.com/mobile

Message 18 of 27
vish1
Valued Contributor

@fused wrote:

If your due date is today, I will call them.

Message 19 of 27
DI
Super Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

@fused wrote:

If your due date is today, I will call them.

This is why it doesn't pay to wait until the last minute to pay bills.  As many of the bank's website says its website is not guaranteed to be working at the time when payments are due.

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.