Re: BoA Website is Down

No, Its not due for a few days.

Message 21 of 27
vish1
Valued Contributor

@fused wrote:

Then don't worry. I thought you were running tight.

I generally pay up the most of my transactions as soon as they post and the rest as soon as the statement cuts.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 22 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@vish1 wrote:

@fused wrote:

Then don't worry. I thought you were running tight.

I generally pay up the most of my transactions as soon as they post and the rest as soon as the statement cuts.

I'm not sweating it. I started this thread to see how far reaching the problem is.

Message 23 of 27
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

When I go to their page, i don't even have an option of logging in. It says "Online Banking is temporarily unavailable for NY customers."

ahh well. glad I paid my bill last week.

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

Saw this was reported on the news as an update that did not go as planned

Here is the article

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/03/01/6163594-bank-of-america-online-banking-down-for-now

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back up and running.

Message 26 of 27
Jesster
Valued Member

...Anonymous... ...perhaps...
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. ~Douglas Adams

Cap1 Secured - $700 (chopping block)/ Amex Green / AmazonGEMB - $3200 / Amex BCE - $3200 / Chase Freedom - $3000 / Discover More $3500
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.