cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA World MasterCard and Visa Signature cardholders: Does your card report a credit line?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA World MasterCard and Visa Signature cardholders: Does your card report a credit line?

Max09 wrote:
maybe if more consumers declined the offer for these signature cards due to negative impact on CRs, banks will re-think the way they report these cards to credit bureaus.

The thing is that Signature Visas and World MCs have certain benefits that some people actually want.  No preset spending limit, concierge service, etc.  Some of them even come with lounge access.  You don't get those things with a standard Platinum card.

I actually have a couple of Signature/World cards on my longterm wishlist, even though I am well aware of how they report.  The important thing is not necessarily for people to refuse to accept these cards, but for consumers to be aware of what they're getting into if they decide they want one.

Message 31 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA World MasterCard and Visa Signature cardholders: Does your card report a credit line?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
maybe if more consumers declined the offer for these signature cards due to negative impact on CRs, banks will re-think the way they report these cards to credit bureaus.

The thing is that Signature Visas and World MCs have certain benefits that some people actually want.  No preset spending limit, concierge service, etc.  Some of them even come with lounge access.  You don't get those things with a standard Platinum card.

I actually have a couple of Signature/World cards on my longterm wishlist, even though I am well aware of how they report.  The important thing is not necessarily for people to refuse to accept these cards, but for consumers to be aware of what they're getting into if they decide they want one.

Good point.
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.