Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA backdating and CL

tag
ecocredit
New Contributor

BoA backdating and CL

I had a secured card with BoA. That was later converted to a unsecured card with a 1.5K CL with an AF. This was my oldest card. I also had another BoA card which did not have AF. So, I closed the one with AF and while closing I requested the CL of the card to be transferred to the other one. However, the agent could not transfer it and finally I just asked them to close it without transferring the limit. Now, my main question is - Is it possible to get BoA to transfer the CL of the closed card & the "member since" date to the other card?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA backdating and CL

Message 2 of 3
jim44
Established Contributor

Re: BoA backdating and CL

I feel your pain ecocredit.  I severed all ties with BOA in 2010..... checking, savings and 3 credit cards.  I'm co-signer on a SL with them ( ok no lectures please, I admit this was a grave error on my part) and have had a HELCO with them in 1997. Alas, no backdating allowed on my new Rewards card even though all this shows up on their computers. Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.