Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA ... does this make sense??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA ... does this make sense??

It sure has, UpUpUp!!!

I'm going to PM you since I think 1) we've gotten w-a-a-a-a-y off topic, and 2) I'm hoping to have a name for you other than UpUpUp!! Smiley Wink

'Sides, we don't want to encourage any other sewers out there to flood this thread, do we? Or don't we? Smiley Wink

*giggle*
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderin wrote:
It sure has, UpUpUp!!!

I'm going to PM you since I think 1) we've gotten w-a-a-a-a-y off topic, and 2) I'm hoping to have a name for you other than UpUpUp!! Smiley Wink

'Sides, we don't want to encourage any other sewers out there to flood this thread, do we? Or don't we? Smiley Wink

*giggle*

Sewers?

Oh, I get it.  That's pronounced sew - ers. Smiley Happy

Never mind.

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-16-2008 07:38 AM
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar wrote:

Sewers?

Oh, I get it.  That's pronounced sew - ers. Smiley Happy

Never mind.

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-16-2008 07:38 AM

Hahaha.
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

*sticks out tongue*

I think your assuming it meant the nasty kind means that's where you're mind is usually at! (DD came up with that retort a few years ago when hubby would use the same joke on her and I)!!

*giggle*
Message 24 of 27
granny031350
Established Contributor

I embroider and my new granddaughter is my new excuse to make a ton of stuff for her.  Pretty in Pink!!
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very cool, Granny!! Do you do hand or machine? And it's a duh on congrats on the new GD!! You must be lovin' life making all sort of cute things for her!! Smiley Happy

Yannow, I think it's time we started a "Do you sew?" thread in smorgasboard ... who knows how many responses we'll get?? Could be a great opp to share fabric shops we love!! Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 27
granny031350
Established Contributor

I have a Viking Designer machine so it's all done by machine.  but I have the software to download designs from the internet and also create some of my own etc.  Thanks!
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.