Established Member
sexyladyshaq

BoA is the Best!!!!!!!

Ok, so just last week, I was denied for the BoA Platinum Visa. I called the backdoor number and verified some information and was approved for $2,500. Two days later, I requested an increase and was grated 1k more. Three days later, I requester another increase and was granted 2.5k more and today I called and requested another increase and was granted 2k more, plus the WorldCard with 3k CL. Wow.....A total of 11k with BoA within 1 week (I got all the increases because I kept telling them I was going to do a BT).

I feel good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoA rocks.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: BoA is the Best!!!!!!!

Wow congrats! BTW, I really like BoA too.
Credit Cards:
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa 10K
Contributor
InfinitiG35

Did they give you a reason when they first denied you? I applied for that same card on Saturday and was denied, but the offered me the 99/500 secured card, which I promptly accepted...I wonder if it's too late for me to call the backdoor number?
Chase Slate: $4,800 | Upromise World: $4,000 | Chase Freedom: $4,000 | CapOne Platinum: $3,500 | CapOne Quicksilver: $3,000 | Credit One Bank: $1,500 | Sony Card: $1,000 | CapOne Discover: $300
Established Member
sexyladyshaq

I really don't know what the reason was for, but I spoke to an analyst who went over the application with me and my credit report and I was approved. BTW, I just called back again and was approved for an additional $2,000.

I'm LMAO. :smileywink:
Senior Contributor
smallfry

sexyladyshaq wrote:
I really don't know what the reason was for, but I spoke to an analyst who went over the application with me and my credit report and I was approved. BTW, I just called back again and was approved for an additional $2,000.
I'm LMAO. :smileywink:

Congrats. They must like something about you. :smileyhappy:
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

BOA is awesome about CLIs. I started at $5500, and within a month I'm now at $20,000.
Here we go again...
Senior Contributor
smallfry

FretlessMayhem wrote:
BOA is awesome about CLIs. I started at $5500, and within a month I'm now at $20,000.

Jeez. Luv button stuck? :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
unknown_entity

:smileysurprised::smileysurprised::smileysurprised::smileysurprised: That's a lot of CLI's in one day!!!!  I'd keep trying til they said no!!  :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Contributor
CREDIT4BIZ

Congrats!! I apped for rewards biz and was denied card is there a backdoor number for recon?Thanks
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
felixfly2000

BoA, tho not the only card I carry in my wallet. Is my card of choice. I wonder if they are trying to be everyone's card of choice. They seem to be rather free with the CLI's lately.(I, myself have recently benefitted from this :smileywink: ) Could this be part of some promotion?  Anyone know?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+