Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA never gives auto cli?

tag
epicureanism
Contributor

BoA never gives auto cli?

Does anyone on this forum ever get auto cli from BoA? It seems that it never gives auto cli and asking for cli is always hp? Thanks! 

Current Cards: BOA Better Rewards (2.5k), Citi Forward (2k), AMEX Blue Cash Preferred (6k), AMEX SPG (7.5k), DISCOVER (1k), Chase Freedom (7k).

Credit Karma: 752, Credit Sesame: 736.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA never gives auto cli?

Ive been with them for almost 2 years.  Started with a secured 300cl card which converted to a 123 rewards a year later with 1000cl to recently 3000cl.  Naturally it costed me a hp each time but it was worth it

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 2 of 6
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

@epicureanism wrote:

Does anyone on this forum ever get auto cli from BoA? It seems that it never gives auto cli and asking for cli is always hp? Thanks! 

Mine started as secured card with $500 and when it graduated they gave me an auto-CLI to $2000...but I have no experience on future auto's with unsecured line. Hopefully the generosity will continue! Smiley Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 3 of 6
HiLine
Blogger

I'm sure this topic has been discussed before. Search around this forum for several minutes and I think you'll find the answer you're looking for Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6
Lpbelleza27
Valued Member

They never give auto cli. I have mine for 3 yrs and it stay for $5500. Until a couple of month ago i hit the cli button and got increase to $11,000 but its a hp.
Message 5 of 6
culture
Regular Contributor

I have BoA card that was originaly $1,500  this card have become a 8,500 CL all auto-CLI.    Almost every cli was after running a big balance for a few months and then pfi, not that you should use that tactic , nor I was trying to do it because I dont like paying interests, but at certain times I had to do it. 

I been with BoA since 1999, and I havent got a auto-CLI in a few years,, not sure even when was the last one, I wasnt paying attention to my credit at that time. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.