Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA partially secured 99/500 card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA partially secured 99/500 card

Recently I inquired about Wells Fargo inquiry not showing up at all, not even for soft pull. Someone told me to check annualcreditreport.com site. I did and nothing, but I took notice that BoA has been doing SP every month since getting their partially secured card six months ago.  I know I need to be patient with them as I've been told they can unsecure it in as little as nine months. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
msbia
Established Contributor

Re: BoA partially secured 99/500 card

OP, I just took a hard pull yesterday to unsecure my 99/500 at my 7th month with the card. On the advice of ballerforlife I called in today and asked for a CLI; they had increased me to $1,000 yesterday upon unsecuring. Today a senior credit analyst approved me for $5,000. Not too shabby! If you don't mind the HP it can be done. Good luck! 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 2 of 4
baller4life
Super Contributor

👏WTG msbia!! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@msbia wrote:

OP, I just took a hard pull yesterday to unsecure my 99/500 at my 7th month with the card. On the advice of ballerforlife I called in today and asked for a CLI; they had increased me to $1,000 yesterday upon unsecuring. Today a senior credit analyst approved me for $5,000. Not too shabby! If you don't mind the HP it can be done. Good luck! 

Oh, that is great to know!  My scores are much higher and baddies have fallen off since opening getting this card so I am really considering it.  I don't have many inquiries so I may do it. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.