Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA pre approval mailer

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BoA pre approval mailer

I feel like people start a relationship to get the credit card offer... You already have the offer!
Message 11 of 16
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:
Thanks for the input guys. I may just start a banking relationship with them for now and look at getting one of their CCs down the road. Do they do an HP to open up a checking/savings acct?

Not that I remember, but it's been a while. I think they only check Chex Systems.

Message 12 of 16
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
I feel like people start a relationship to get the credit card offer... You already have the offer!

I went with BofA because they're everywhere, never too far from an ATM...

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

DH got the same mailer this week. We may be looking for a high SL card for him for some utilization padding. We have no BofA (I had bad experiences with them when very young). Good to hear that, like for Credit Addict's partner, there are some good SL's. I didn't toss it. But was thinking of one of the CU's. Might be good to get in with BofA though. Hmmm. Thanks for asking OP. 

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA is wonderful. Very friendly when you call and I have never had any issues. I have been using my cash rewards since approval at end of April for my primary. My highest line and I bank with them so I do everything in one spot. You also get bonus for redeeming your rewards into a checking/savings account with them. 3.3% for gas is what I like.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmarGB9 wrote:
Thanks for the input guys. I may just start a banking relationship with them for now and look at getting one of their CCs down the road. Do they do an HP to open up a checking/savings acct?

No, they don't do HP. I recently just opened up a second Savings Account with them for my planned home purchase downpayment and they didn't pull anything. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.