Established Contributor
wollepopolle

BoA "Add it up" - any good?

This seems to be Bank of America's version of the obligatory CC online shopping mall.

I got a flier in the mail today, asking me to sign up for it. It's free, so the flier says. And cashback "up to 20%"

Has any of you ever used "Add it up" and was happy with the results (i.e. received increased cashback amounts) or is it just much ado about nothing? I am curious to hear about your experiences.

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: BoA "Add it up" - any good?

I've used it, and I've had credits (in my favor) of around $20 two months in a row.  :smileyhappy:

Makes it easy to decide which card to use for online shopping at the holidays.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Established Contributor
wollepopolle

Re: BoA "Add it up" - any good?

Good, then I'll sign up and check that site before I order anything online.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}