Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA secured

tag
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

BoA secured

My graduation month is almost here on my BoA secured with a $300 limit...

I don't want an inquiry though.. will they need to do a pull to graduate my card?

Anyone know if a CLI is standard?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nfs_mw
New Contributor

Re: BoA secured

They will start the process on your graduation day...And it will take a few days ..They do a Soft Pull at graduation..

If you need a CLI you have to call them and ask for it... They will do  a HP for CLI..

Message 2 of 3
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: BoA secured

@nfs_mw wrote:

They will start the process on your graduation day...And it will take a few days ..They do a Soft Pull at graduation..

If you need a CLI you have to call them and ask for it... They will do  a HP for CLI..

Actually when my BOA 1-2-3 Cash Rewards secured card graduated, it automatically graduated at 9 months, they removed the AF, gave me a CLI from $500 to $2000.

I didn't have to call in for any of it, in fact I didn't even know it was happening until I looked at my account and saw I had received my deposit back and my CL was at $2000 Smiley Happy

But to answer the OPs question, I don't think there is a guarantee you will receive a CLI, but a lot of times it does happen and if it all happens automatically it's all done on a SP. Good Luck on your graduation!

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.