Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA secured

tag
joeydtx
Regular Contributor

BoA secured

After clearing up credit card accounts from BoA that were not mine I thought it might be time to retry for the secured, and got this new message, not the previous one I got last year that they had to review it in 7-10 days.  Five minutes later email says I am denied, omg they are ridiculous.  Over 5k in Checking/Savings and they can't trust me with a 300 fully secured credit card.  Give me a break, I have a good mind to just pull my money and put it somewhere better.  ><

Congratulations, we received your application!

You will receive your credit-building Secured Card 7 to 10 days after we successfully process your security deposit.

In the meantime, you may check your application status:

• Go to bankofamerica.com and select Credit Cards
  • Select Check Application Status
  • Enter the requested information just as it appeared on the original application
  • By continuing to make your payments on time, you may qualify for credit line increases in the future. In fact, the longer you use your card, the more likely you are to build a solid credit record.

Thank you for choosing a Bank of America credit card.

~JD
    Message 1 of 1
    Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.