Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa cash rewards or Chase Freedom

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Boa cash rewards or Chase Freedom

I currently have both currently have both BOA with 3k and AU on moms Freedom 7.5k. Which one would you guys reccommend that I use on a daily basis. I always PIF. So just curious about which ones you guys think is best.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Boa cash rewards or Chase Freedom

I would work on your own credit...so out of what you mentioned, use BoA.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA is very difficult for CLI trust me I have experience I was denied for a cli NOT FOR TOO MANY INQUIRIES but for TOO MANY CLI REQUEST ON THE ACCOUNT which was 8 months apart all denials never given a cli 2 years still stuck at $4,000 HUH? Yeah you heard me right. I think Chase is the same deal
Message 3 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I could say one or the other, but he truth is every situation is different and really cannot be compared to one another.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would work on your own credit...so out of what you mentioned, use BoA.

I agree!

Message 5 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

I currently have both currently have both BOA with 3k and AU on moms Freedom 7.5k. Which one would you guys reccommend that I use on a daily basis. I always PIF. So just curious about which ones you guys think is best.

Best is always highly subjective.  You cannot just rely on polling to determine which is bet for you.  You need to use your needs/wants to determine this.  Use the card that suits you best.  It's not just about the card itself.  It's about your specific requirements.  You should be able to evaluate cards before applying for them to aid you in deciding which cards to select.  If you are unable to do this we can certainly help but we need a lot more information about your requirements.

From the AU versus your own TL perspective you definitely want to build your own TL's.  Accounts where one is an AU are not always considered.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.