Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa cli button?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boa cli button?

Hey All,

I've seen some people discuss a cli request option for BOA. Where exactly is that located? I may just not have it yet, but I have had 6 statements cut, so thought I'd see it by now, but of course it varies for everyone. I'm on mobile, but I've switched to the desktop version and selected my card and then info and services. Is that where it would be?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
wmweeza
Established Contributor

Re: Boa cli button?

Login to online banking.

Click on accounts

Bankcard. tab has "Card details" that shows your current card limit and available balance ...there will be a plain text "Request a credit line increase" message. It's just a single short sentence in text so it's easy to miss if you aren't paying attention

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not see a bankcard tab or card details. I have my checking, savings, and cc accts open. I can click on that card. I'm viewing the desktop version.
Message 3 of 7
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Try  "Accounts", which takes you to "Accounts Overview", click on your card. You should see "Account Summary" and "Card Details". Mine is not available now, but it should be on the Card Details side, above "Next Closing Date". Its only there every six months until you use it.

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey All,

I've seen some people discuss a cli request option for BOA. Where exactly is that located? I may just not have it yet, but I have had 6 statements cut, so thought I'd see it by now, but of course it varies for everyone. I'm on mobile, but I've switched to the desktop version and selected my card and then info and services. Is that where it would be?

The thing about BOA is that sometimes they Hide their Credit Line Increase Link for up to 6 months, Sometimes i click on it and request a CLI and then after that they wouldn't show me the Link for 6 months, i guess that's 1 way of telling me that they are NOT ready to give me another CLI but like i said after 6 months the Link is back Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Viva-LV wrote:

Try  "Accounts", which takes you to "Accounts Overview", click on your card. You should see "Account Summary" and "Card Details". Mine is not available now, but it should be on the Card Details side, above "Next Closing Date". Its only there every six months until you use it.

After you select an account, you will be on the 'Account Summary' page. If your account is eligible for a CLI, you will see a blue link that says, "Request a credit line increase" below 'Amount over total credit line' and above 'Next closing date.' It's on the left side of the 'Pay This Card' white box.

If you don't see it, you could call them. IMO you should wait. Best of luck!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Everyone. Guess I'm not eligible yet. I don't plan to call about it. I will just check it occasionally. At least I know exactly where to look now. Thanks!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.