Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa question?

tag
Aahz
Established Contributor

Re: Boa question?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
My Boa account is also relatively new but i dont see anywhere on my account a button to request cli. Does anyone know if it appears after i have the account for 6 months or is it another reason its not there. Thanks!

. Sorry OP dont want to hijack as they say but as i saw you inquiring about cli figured this could be related Smiley Happy

It's under "Card Details" on the Account Summary page...

Bank_of_America_Online_Banking_Accounts_Account_Details_Account_Activity_-_2016-06-13_23.36.48.jpg

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know.. Will definitely be looking for that bad boy to pop up. Thanks Aahz
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know if it will show up on the android app or do you have to be on a computer? I use my phone to do just about everything... Hahaha
Rarely on my laptop.
Message 13 of 19
Aahz
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you know if it will show up on the android app or do you have to be on a computer? I use my phone to do just about everything... Hahaha
Rarely on my laptop.

I have no idea as I'm just the opposite.  I refuse to have any of my financial data on my phone and only access it from my computers.

But some mobile user will surely be along to share what they see Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Generally, BoA accounts are eligible for CLIs every 6 months. You could try asking for one earlier, but there are no guarantees. Best of luck to you!
Message 15 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

My link shows up and goes away at times.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info from all. Thanks everyone...
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Rarely on my laptop.

I did a quick check and I don't see the link or the ability to request a CLI on the mobile app.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks beautifulblaquepearl, I'll be sure to look on the full site for it to come up. That 88% utilization is driving me nuts. The point drop even crazier.
Should of thought of that b4 I did I guess . Hahaha
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.