Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA APR reduction and fee removal!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA APR reduction and fee removal!

@Anonymous wrote:
I got mine 6 months after Igot my first card, which was at my 1 year posk BK mark

Thanks Sean 60099. That is good info to have. Maybe I will give them a try in March when I hit six months on my Cap 1 card! 

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 12 of 17
joltdude
Senior Contributor

13.24 from a big bank is an excellent APR... (yes you can do better... but for many large banks thats pretty close or is their "best rate" for most customers) ....

Congratulations on both the APR reduction and fee removal...

-J

Message 13 of 17
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Thanks all!!  Yes happy about the APR reduction for sure.  Like I said I was pretty surprised.  Now I'm just trying to figure out best time to ask for a CLI.  I rec'd my first CLI when the card unsecured back at the end of September.  I got a very small increase up to $2500 from $500. The "request for credit line increase" is showing, but still hemming and hawing about pressing that button. I kind of don't want another hard pull right now.  And with my spend on the card...the current limit is actually ok.  

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 14 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

With BofA you soon become Golden.

Stick with your plans and continue to grow the relationship.

It only gets better.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome rate reduction! I am jealous!  Is the best number to call the sr credit analyst or the apr reduction number in the backdoor thread? EDIT, the apr reduction number no longer works, perhaps it was Bank of America -- Rate Reduction Team (1.800.770.6459) or (800-421-2110) available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET Saturday, closed Sunday

Message 16 of 17
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome rate reduction! I am jealous!  Is the best number to call the sr credit analyst or the apr reduction number in the backdoor thread? EDIT, the apr reduction number no longer works, perhaps it was Bank of America -- Rate Reduction Team (1.800.770.6459) or (800-421-2110) available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET Saturday, closed Sunday

Hi!  And thanks!  I actually called the number you listed above -6459.  The rep was incredibly nice and process was easy.  I say give it a whirl!!!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.