Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Accelerated Amex Cash back version

tag
nuugatman
Established Member

BofA Accelerated Amex Cash back version

Is this a difficult card to get? What do you think my chances would be with HHI of $80,000 and these scores- TU-723, EX-729, EQ-693. Does anyone know which one would they pull in Alabama?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BofA Accelerated Amex Cash back version

you can go to BofA website and do pre-qual form and see if it is offered to you.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty good scores and a good HHI, I don't see why you wouldn't be. Give it a shot.
Message 3 of 13
nuugatman
Established Member

I can't. I opted out of pre-qualified offers.
Message 4 of 13
FICOfanatic
Valued Member

You should have no problem with it.  I have the regular version (black version) and I have almost identical scores.  My HHI is about half that because I am single and live by myself.  I did convert however from the VISA Signature and I have had the account 6 years with plenty of usage/good history.  I have another BofA Amex card that I might convert to the Accelerated Cash Rewards Amex if I cannot convert it to Cash Rewards Platinum Plus Mastercard.

Do not sweat it, go for it...  and let us know!
Message 5 of 13
nuugatman
Established Member

Well I decided to go for the platinum plus visa since I'm already an AU on my wife's bofa amex and I really just needed a 0% card to transfer a balance. It said it would give me an answer in a few days. Is that a good sign?
Message 6 of 13
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

With an EX FICO score that high you shouldn't have a problem.

However, BOA loves to decline for charge offs and collections, should you have any old ones on your CR. But the good news is that with those scores, if you do get declined you should be able to recon fairly easily.
Here we go again...
Message 7 of 13
nuugatman
Established Member

Well that was quick. I signed in and it says I was denied. What is a good recon# to use?
Message 8 of 13
Geordi
Regular Contributor

@nuugatman wrote:
Is this a difficult card to get? What do you think my chances would be with HHI of $80,000 and these scores- TU-723, EX-729, EQ-693. Does anyone know which one would they pull in Alabama?

When dealing with BoA it is ALWAYS better to use a backdoor number and speak directly with a credit analyst. In this way if there are ANY issues that are questionable or problematic, the analyst will ask you to explain the situation. They will then try to help you based on the explanation that you have given.

The credit analysts that I have dealt with have always been more than helpful, especially when you explain how and why the derogatories (if any) on your credit report occurred.

GL
Message 9 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@nuugatman wrote:
Well that was quick. I signed in and it says I was denied. What is a good recon# to use?

Ouch, sorry.

Are those your FICO scores that you posted, or did they come from somewhere else?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.