Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Alaska Airlines card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA Alaska Airlines card

For people who have this card, what is your APR?

When I look online at the product page, it says the card's lowest possible APR is 12.49%, but when i log into my account, I have an APR of 10.49%. I've never requested an APR reduction, so it's something I am assuming they did on their side.... Obviously not complaining, just curious if others have experienced this?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA Alaska Airlines card

Lucky YOU!!!!  Right now mine is at 14.99% with an offer for 0% for a year on BT....ENJOY your rate!!!!   -  I have had the card for over a year and no interest change for me from them and I have not asked because I do not carry balances....

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@odd_dog wrote:

Lucky YOU!!!!  Right now mine is at 14.99% with an offer for 0% for a year on BT....ENJOY your rate!!!!   -  I have had the card for over a year and no interest change for me from them and I have not asked because I do not carry balances....

yeah i always have BT offers for 0% from them (right now i have one for 18 months), but first time i actually paid attention to my standard APR.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you ever asked for an APR reduction?
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Have you ever asked for an APR reduction?

This is from the initial post

"I've never requested an APR reduction"

Message 5 of 9
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

I'm at 12.24%

Message 6 of 9
counterglow

I couldn't remember mine, but your post prompted me to go look. My APR is at 14.49%

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think mine is 14.00. I love my AA card. 

Message 8 of 9
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

I've had my AA Cc over 5years and started out with 10.49 Apr and remains the same. Love my AA Cc always receive balance transfers of 18 months.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.