Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA CC Partner Change?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA CC Partner Change?

Hey,

I received my BankAmericard Cash Rewards Platinum Plus Visa yesterday and called their customer support requesting a new card design. I request a University of Michigan design, but the agent stated that my current credit card might be changed into a MasterCard.

If everything goes through and I receive my credit card, but rather than a Visa its a MasterCard would that create a new account with BofA? Specifically, would it affect my AAofA, and other items in my credit report? Also, If I request that it be an American Express would that allow me to backdate any future Amex cards?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA CC Partner Change?

It probably wouldn't be a new TL, they'd just change it.

BofA AmEx would not get you a backdate with all other AmEx cards. It's a BofA card, only run thru AmEx network.
Message 2 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:

BofA AmEx would not get you a backdate with all other AmEx cards. It's a BofA card, only run thru AmEx network.

I agree with the Joker

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cain- wrote:

Thank you -Cain-, you too CS800 Smiley Very Happy.

Okay that make me feel much better. I think I will go ahead and order it. Wish me luck!!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.