Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA CC online access

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA CC online access

I am not able to access either of my cc's through online banking right now. They both report at different times and statement dates are different, so it doesn't seem like it would be that.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their BofA CC accounts online? It's making me nervous. LOL

ETA: This is the message I get when I try to click on my cards:

"Further details are temporarily unavailable.Please try again later for details and a list of services for this account."

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 11-10-2008 10:33 AM
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Re: BofA CC online access

Same thing here -

I can get into checking, but not either CC 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for the reply. I also have a small savings acct with them just to keep the extra .25% rewards with my BankAmericard and I can access the savings, but not the CC's. So that's why it made me nervous. I have been doing a good bit of xmas shopping with the cards and wasn't sure if I made them nervous or something. Hehe.
Message 3 of 9
notmyname
Regular Contributor

As of 9:00 am Mountain time this morning I just checked two unlinked accounts and everything opens to accounts and the if you move the cursor over and account name it does not open.

I'ts service or a glitch I'm sure.

Things like this make me glad I pay early. I would be very nervous otherwise.

Don't worry.

NMN

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@notmyname wrote:

Things like this make me glad I pay early. I would be very nervous otherwise.

Don't worry.

NMN

So true. Atleast I don't have to worry about payments. I PIF on Friday at the branch and my statement hasn't cut yet. I actually was logging on to see if payments had posted because they didn't show up on Saturday and then got nervous when both my accounts were not accessible. Thanks you guys totally put me at ease. I am very overly paranoid right now. All is finally well with my credit, perfect history, not a single blemish, I'm not used to it, so I'm sure I'm waiting for something bad to happen! LOL

Message 5 of 9
stefanc
Regular Contributor

The CC links are back up - all is as expected!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not up for me yet, but I'm sure it will come up later.
Message 7 of 9
tonsers
Frequent Contributor

Mine are down as well in CA - can get to my checking and savings, but AmEx and Visa links are no good.  Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 9
ma_fico
Regular Contributor

My BofA access has been a little wonky on and off for a while now... usually works itself out, eventually.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.