Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA CLI

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: BofA CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

it seems like BofA changed the way they process the CLI requests. Today I applied for CLI on my online banking and they just approved me without asking to call them. In the past they were always asking me to call them and talk with a credit analyst.

My CL was 2k and I request 7k, they gave me 4.4k.

Even if it were a HP, still a nice increase, congrats!

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 11 of 18
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!  I wouldn't worry about the inquiry at all - it happens, it fades, it disappears.  Nice job though!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

it was a hard pull from TU Smiley Mad

Message 13 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Braydon wrote:

BOfA CLI was a HP guys. Per Credit Karma

Lender:   Industry: Inquiry Date: Status:
1. BK OF AMER BankJun 9, 2012Added

Possibly stupid question; however, where are you seeing specifics on CK with regards to inquiries like that?

I dug through the interface just now and couldn't get a list of what the 9 inquiries are on my TU (I know they're almost all auto-related and a C1 inquiry from my TU report from here) but I couldn't find a breakdown of what they specifically were.  Was this just a popup in their credit update interface on how your score changed from last update?

Many thanks!

        
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Braydon wrote:

BOfA CLI was a HP guys. Per Credit Karma

Lender:   Industry: Inquiry Date: Status:
1. BK OF AMER BankJun 9, 2012Added

Possibly stupid question; however, where are you seeing specifics on CK with regards to inquiries like that?

I dug through the interface just now and couldn't get a list of what the 9 inquiries are on my TU (I know they're almost all auto-related and a C1 inquiry from my TU report from here) but I couldn't find a breakdown of what they specifically were.  Was this just a popup in their credit update interface on how your score changed from last update?

Many thanks!

After updating your score, if there is any new inquiries it will show you the lender and the date of inquiry. It will not give you details of old ones, just the ones that added between the two score updates.

Message 15 of 18
jcx808
New Contributor

I just hit the CLI button and got the written decision will be mailed out in 3-5 days.  Does this mean I got denied?

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 725 EQ 746 TU as of 6/24/2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 18
Braydon
New Contributor

When I called the CSR she told me they either (1) approve you (2) Ask you to call in or (3) send you a letter. I asked if the letter means decline and she told me yes but then again she also told me my CLI request was a soft pull and that was not true. I hope you fair better than I did Good Luck!!

EQ 705 FICO TU 733 FICO EX 737 FAKO 5-3-12

Message 17 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@jcx808 wrote:

I just hit the CLI button and got the written decision will be mailed out in 3-5 days.  Does this mean I got denied?

Another theory: BOFA doesn't work on Sundays.  You didn't get auto-approved, but you also weren't auto-denied.  That's all you can really read into this message I think.

        
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.