Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards / Discover More

tag
sddykstr
Valued Member

BofA Cash Rewards / Discover More

So I got some mixed reviews on what to do about new cards, but I made the jump and put in two apps.

BofA Cash Rewards - Approved with $5k CL

Discover More - Approved with $2.5k CL

These are both my highest CL cards now. I now have the above with:

FIA Visa: $1k CL

Target: $1K CL

Amex Green

I only made the jump for the new cards since I was advised that I needed another bankcard or two. I don't use a ton of credit, but I did want to have it available. I use my green a whole lot, but will probably just rotate some of these around to keep them active.

Now I'm done applying and have no interest (pun intended) in any more cards. I think I'm done for a looong time. Five cards is more than enough for me. So now, I'll sit back and let these age so that I can get rid of the new accounts hit on my CS.

Thanks to everyone for helping me get my score up!

Starting Score: 653
Current Score: 721
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Cash Rewards / Discover More

@sddykstr wrote:

So I got some mixed reviews on what to do about new cards, but I made the jump and put in two apps.

BofA Cash Rewards - Approved with $5k CL

Discover More - Approved with $2.5k CL

These are both my highest CL cards now. I now have the above with:

FIA Visa: $1k CL

Target: $1K CL

Amex Green

I only made the jump for the new cards since I was advised that I needed another bankcard or two. I don't use a ton of credit, but I did want to have it available. I use my green a whole lot, but will probably just rotate some of these around to keep them active.

Now I'm done applying and have no interest (pun intended) in any more cards. I think I'm done for a looong time. Five cards is more than enough for me. So now, I'll sit back and let these age so that I can get rid of the new accounts hit on my CS.

Thanks to everyone for helping me get my score up!

Congrats, those are great cards and limit, take very good care of them...

Message 2 of 4
ferrari
Regular Contributor

which intro APR offer did you get on the Discover More? They are having great offers these days but you get different offer each time you visit the website (you can even customize the offer to  your lilking)

I've seen 3% fee 0% APR balance transfers for 24 months, or 0% fee 0% APR balance transfers for 12 months

Message 3 of 4
sddykstr
Valued Member

I got 0% on purchases and transfers for 6 months.

BofA was pretty nice, 12 months 0% APR on purchases.

Starting Score: 653
Current Score: 721
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.