Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards

tag
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

BofA Cash Rewards

I have heard that BofA combines inquiries if made on the same day. Is it possible to apply for 2 different CashReward cards on the same day? I see a different version of the MLB teams offering 200$ bonus for a spend of just 500$. 

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Cash Rewards

I'm pretty sure that's only for CLI. Each time you apply for a new card it's a HP.
Message 2 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'm only aware of the CLI also.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Just the CLI is all I have experienced.

Message 4 of 5
Sharingan
Established Contributor

I'm not sure about two Cash Rewards cards, but I have experienced receiving 2 different BoA cards on the same day with a single EX pull. Fairly recently I picked up a BoA Cash Rewards card and an Alaska Airlines card with 1 inquiry. I have no idea if it would have been a different result if it were two of the MLB cards. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.