Contributor
PrettyGyrl

BofA Cli or PC?

Ok so I did a cli online on Tuesday got the 5-7 day notice, called and was denied when I called recon. However the analyst said once I had one of my tl's removed I would most likely get the cli. I was successful in having 3 tls removed and my TU score has updated to 682. When I call recon should I ask to PC or should I ask for 5k cli? 
(Background Info: 2 baddies left on TU cr totally 1k, I PIF every month, no lates, was 123 Cash Rewards Secured card that graduated from $300 to $500 in November after 9 months) I don't want 5k....yes I do....but I don't want to lowball myself seeing as this will be a second HP.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: BofA Cli or PC?

If recon told you it would be good and you were seeking a CLI at the time 

My Vote = CLI

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}