Frequent Contributor

BofA Cli or PC?

Ok so I did a cli online on Tuesday got the 5-7 day notice, called and was denied when I called recon. However the analyst said once I had one of my tl's removed I would most likely get the cli. I was successful in having 3 tls removed and my TU score has updated to 682. When I call recon should I ask to PC or should I ask for 5k cli? 
(Background Info: 2 baddies left on TU cr totally 1k, I PIF every month, no lates, was 123 Cash Rewards Secured card that graduated from $300 to $500 in November after 9 months) I don't want 5k....yes I do....but I don't want to lowball myself seeing as this will be a second HP.

Started from the bottom, now I'm here: 4/20/15: EX-674 TU 704 EQ-677
TU-Clean...EQ & EX-1 Paid Collections & 1 Judgement
T minus 4 months until Operation EE!!
Goal: 750 Across the board! AMEX Approved! Living in the Garden
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: BofA Cli or PC?

If recon told you it would be good and you were seeking a CLI at the time 

My Vote = CLI

+ Chase Ink =

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.