cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Easy PC from Platinum Plus Visa TO Visa Signature...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

BofA Easy PC from Platinum Plus Visa TO Visa Signature...

Does anyone know how easy it is to PC from a B of A Platinum Plus Cash Bank Card to their same card, but Visa Signature?

Assuming the CL is at 5k or over, do they require a certainly credit score?  Do they do a pull at all?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: BofA Easy PC from Platinum Plus Visa TO Visa Signature...

Im not sure... I just got a $10,000 boa approval, and I got a normal old plat account too:-(
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Andy77 wrote:

Does anyone know how easy it is to PC from a B of A Platinum Plus Cash Bank Card to their same card, but Visa Signature?

Assuming the CL is at 5k or over, do they require a certainly credit score?  Do they do a pull at all?

Thanks

It is doable, just contact them to see if the account is elegible.  As long as your account is in good standing and the minimum CL is $5K, then it should be no issue.

Message 3 of 5
broseph23
Regular Contributor

Call them up and ask to upgrade to a visa sig. I'm curious to see how long they tell you it will take to complete. Because for me, it took about 6 weeks to upgrade my alaska airlines card from platinum plus to visa sig.
Age: 25 | FICO: TU 802, EQ 782, EX 801 | FAKO: TU 778, EX 769 | Garden: 6/2015 | Total History: 7yr 6mo | AAoA: 4yr 2mo | Util: 4%
........24000...............10000.....................6000................7000................500..................5000................18000...............10000
Message 4 of 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

It was super easy for me.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.