Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Luv Button hard inquiry

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Luv Button hard inquiry

That's very helpful info. Thanks..

So I called and switched back to the platinum card I had before. Just wanted to insure that I met my objective with the reporting aspect. Last time it seems to update with 15 days of the request and was updated prior to the regular reporting date. Fingers crossed that it happens soon than latter.

I'll keep yall posted on my journey and thanks again for your inputs.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That's very helpful info. Thanks..

So I called and switched back to the platinum card I had before. Just wanted to insure that I met my objective with the reporting aspect. Last time it seems to update with 15 days of the request and was updated prior to the regular reporting date. Fingers crossed that it happens soon than latter.

I'll keep yall posted on my journey and thanks again for your inputs.

You're welcome Chuck, keep us updated.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I checked my score after an update and BOOYA>  749 EQ/ 

That boost is from the CL now being reported (vs. the high balance from the signature card) and also my Utilization being 0%.

Came along way from in 4 years ago having a score of only 490. All thanks to the input of everyone on this board, now I'm in best shape to start Mortgage Shopping. 

I'm not saying that the Signature card is bad but my error was not knowing that it would report the High limit vs. the Credit Limit. It was all just bad timing seeing I was applying for a mortgage in the coming time. 

Thanks MyFico. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.