Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA PC and apr reduction!

tag
agent_bob
New Contributor

BofA PC and apr reduction!

hi everybody.
I would just like to say thank you to the forum / boards for allowing people to learn more about a little thing we call credit.

I was able to gain the knowledge of what to do, how to negotiate, and what to do for my future. I never knew that you could PC.

I'm just posting about my recent endeavor with Bank of America. here is a bit of background info. BofA was my first credit card back in Oct 10 and I was able to get an initial CL of $800 with an apr of 17.24% In 11/2012 I got an automatic CLI to $1,800. it was the power rewards. Earlier this week I was able to successfully PC it to the cash rewards 123 AND get an apr reduction down to 15.99% It's not much of an APR reduction, but I'll gladly take it.

The only few cards I've been eyeing are the CSP but I know that is not possible because none of my CL are even close to $5k. the other CC is the discover it. Do any of you have CC recommendations for me?

I'm just planning to sock drawer this card & use it for gas after march (due to chase's 5% back) my chase freedom card is my primary use. Also going to continue to garden until the end of the year when I hope to get a job after graduating.

Thanks for your time!

how to cancel free trial of score watch
Chase Freedom Unlimited - $15,000 (5/16) | Discover IT - $9,800 (3/13) | Chase Freedom - $7,000 (12/12) | BofA 123 Cash - $7,500 (10/10)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA PC and apr reduction!

Congrats on the PC and reduction in APR.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 3
agent_bob
New Contributor

Re: BofA PC and apr reduction!

@Epcot wrote:
Congrats on the PC and reduction in APR.

thanks ! I'm hoping my freedom will grow with me just like my BofA card.

how to cancel free trial of score watch
Chase Freedom Unlimited - $15,000 (5/16) | Discover IT - $9,800 (3/13) | Chase Freedom - $7,000 (12/12) | BofA 123 Cash - $7,500 (10/10)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.