Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Platinum Denial / Secured pending

tag
Brusilov
Established Contributor

BofA Platinum Denial / Secured pending

Well, I wasn't really expecting to get approved for the Platinum Plus unsecured but was secretly hoping for the 99/500 counter-offer.  Alas, no offer given.  Smiley Sad  I'm a little confused about the secured application, though.  Once I finished the application and sent it, I got a message saying something like the card would be sent out 7-10 days after ACH transfer completes...but when I check the approval page I get the following message:

We have received your application for the Secured Visa® Credit Card from Bank of America. Your business is appreciated and we are carefully considering your request.

Please expect an email within 30 days with a decision for your credit card request

How long does it typically take before you get a definitive approval/denial from them?  Also, because I apped the Platinum & Secured one right after the other, would they likely have done two hard pulls?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Re: BofA Platinum Denial / Secured pending

I guess I'm just impatient Smiley Happy  I hope I get approved for the secured at least!
Message 2 of 3
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Re: BofA Platinum Denial / Secured pending

Smiley Sad Denied for both!  Darn, I guess I'll be putting the extra 300 in my current WF secured instead.  I hope they didn't pull me for each app.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.