Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Privileges Travel Rewards

tag
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

BofA Privileges Travel Rewards

Does anyone have this card? And if so, is the design of the Privileges Travel Rewards the same as the Privileges Cash Rewards? I just converted my Privileges Cash Rewards to the Travel Rewards card but I am curious if the card design is the same. Thanks everyone!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Privileges Travel Rewards

@Jaylima91 wrote:
Does anyone have this card? And if so, is the design of the Privileges Travel Rewards the same as the Privileges Cash Rewards? I just converted my Privileges Cash Rewards to the Travel Rewards card but I am curious if the card design is the same. Thanks everyone!

Yes, other than the word "Travel" instead of "Cash" and you earn 2 pts per dollar spent w/ 75 dollars annual fee.

Message 2 of 10
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Thanks MSG!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaylima91 wrote:
Thanks MSG!

Not a problem!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why didn't you sign up for preferred rewards program?

Turn that card into 2.25% or 2.625%, travel card with no AF.
Message 5 of 10
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Can you link me please so I can see the details?
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have it , but low limit of only 700

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have it , but low limit of only 700

Don't you have to have at least 5000 CL?

Also, preferred rewards is automatically applied I believe if you're currently in their program, or currently a client of ML.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not automatically applied, it's offered..You have to enroll online...reason is if you were Platinum Privileges before and got the 30 free trades per month, and for some reason you dropped below $50,000 balance, you will only be offered Gold which loses the 30 trades per month.  I am Platinum Honors so I know how this works..ATM reimbursements are nice with this program..you get it the next day, not at end of month.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.