Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Reporting

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

BofA Reporting

It closed on the 9th and has yet to show up on my reports. Kinda slow.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Reporting

Who are you using to check? MyFico wont update unless there is a balance change. Did your balance change? BoA reports mine quickly, however myfico is sometimes slow to alert
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Who are you using to check? MyFico wont update unless there is a balance change. Did your balance change? BoA reports mine quickly, however myfico is sometimes slow to alert

I think he's talking about a new account which would trigger an alert.

Nonetheless not sure why it's that important if a new account reports quickly or not.  OP already has enough accounts so a new one wouldn't make any difference,

Message 3 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Yes, a new account reporting to the agencies for the very first time. I like to track these things for data points. Simple curiousity when dealing with a new bank. I'm used to seeing accounts reporting either 1.)before you receive the physical card or 2.)a few days after your statement closes.

It's "important" to me for my own reasons(see above) and *I* will know when *I* have "enough". (not quite there yet) Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Experian.com

Equifax.com

CreditKarma

Message 5 of 10
gibeon
Established Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:

Yes, a new account reporting to the agencies for the very first time. I like to track these things for data points. Simple curiousity when dealing with a new bank. I'm used to seeing accounts reporting either 1.)before you receive the physical card or 2.)a few days after your statement closes.

It's "important" to me for my own reasons(see above) and *I* will know when *I* have "enough". (not quite there yet) Smiley Happy

Just an FYI. My new BofA Secured Card is alreay showing up in my Capital One Credit Tracker under "open accounts" and I just saw the approval go through on Saturday. It's not showing on MyFico yet. 

EDIT: I just realized that it might still be showing an old account on which I was an AU - which is much more likely. Sorry

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 6 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

My unsecured card still hasn't shown up anywhere.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are good about reporting, it will show up, just be patient.  Hopefully this week you will see the alert. 

Message 8 of 10
Jpmack29
Regular Contributor

Same here, it was added a month ago, waiting for mine to report a balance to the cb's as well. I agree with you, it matters to me, as I also like to track these things. But I may be a little ocd
Current (8/2015): Equifax 688, Transunion 689, Experian 708
Goal Scores: 700 across the board

Capital One Venture: $5500| Discover it: $4500| American Express Green Card: NPSL| Capital One- QuickSilver: $3000| American Express Everyday Card: $2000| Bank of America- Americard Cash Rewards: $1500 | Barclays Cash Rewards: $1300| Chase Freedom:$1200| Barclays Apple Rewards: $2000
Message 9 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Here is another thing with me, since I know I can be a little "naughty" with "spreeing", and after reading AA threads, I never accept that I've gotten an approval UNTIL the card arrives in my hands. I also never accept that I'm out of the woods until all my cards start to report. It makes it official. The newest member of the family. Fully adopted. Not fostered.

So I'm sitting here like, "Yeah they approved me. My card arrived. I've met my spending threshold. Statement closed. Uh-oh.. it hasn't reported yet...odd...did they find out something and change their minds?" It's a gulity conscience of sorts. LOL

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.