Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Web Site / CC Access

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

BofA Web Site / CC Access

Looks like my credit card access is broken again. Must me more "improvements" forthcoming!  Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
DI
Super Contributor

Re: BofA Web Site / CC Access

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Looks like my credit card access is broken again. Must me more "improvements" forthcoming!  Smiley Wink

You're not alone.  The link has been down since yesterday.  If they are making improvements, I hope to have a CLI in the process.Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 14
BP2003
Regular Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Mine is too Smiley Indifferent  And my LUV button just recently reappeared after a 3 month absense.Smiley Sad
Message Edited by BP2003 on 10-12-2009 08:20 AM
***From ashy to classy***
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm... Looks like 'improvements' for me too. I haven't had any previous 'improvements' from BoA so, perhaps they've finally reached my letter of the alphabet, LOL!

Only my credit card link is unavailable, and that's only for the account detail-- the information isn't totally unavailable, so it doesn't appear that they're having technical difficulties.

Message 4 of 14
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmmm... Looks like 'improvements' for me too. I haven't had any previous 'improvements' from BoA so, perhaps they've finally reached my letter of the alphabet, LOL!

Only my credit card link is unavailable, and that's only for the account detail-- the information isn't totally unavailable, so it doesn't appear that they're having technical difficulties.

BOA have more technical difficulties than any other banks I have used.  

Message 5 of 14
DI
Super Contributor

Maybe BOA is probing its website  to take Ken Lewis name off.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey yall, i got a quick question. If you bank with BoA and have a checking and credit cards account with them. Do the two accounts link together or not?

Mine does, anyone else have it too!

Message 7 of 14
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey yall, i got a quick question. If you bank with BoA and have a checking and credit cards account with them. Do the two accounts link together or not?

Mine did when I had a card and a checking account with them.

Message 8 of 14
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

All accounts appear together under one login. I have CC/checking/savings and they all appear. Only the CC link is disabled.

Message 9 of 14
tray
Valued Contributor

Hi, the system is up now, i just went online to check my balance on my credit card and I was able to view everything, this morning when I tried i was unable to, so if anyone needs to go into their credit card account I would try now.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.