Did you mean: 

BofA amex except Asiana Airlines?

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: BofA amex except Asiana Airlines?

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

O HELL! I was really wanting the accelerated rewards card. So you can't PC to it nor can you apply for it? The only one you can get is the Asian Airlines?

Yes, pretty much so.  I have the Accelerated Rewards AMEX (approved last year) but that product has not been available to apply in quite sometime.  Asiana is so far their only AMEX at the moment.  There used to be 4, now just one.

There have been numerous threads posted recently where folks were no longer able to PC any of their BofA cards, the most lucrative PCs were from Travel Rewards or Cash Rewards to the Better Balance Rewards MC.  As of Nov 1st, no longer the case, BofA tightened those PC policies - can't circumvent through backdoor numbers, EO, etc.  When lots of people exploit the system in such churning fashion, guess what? the ship sails.

oh....sad news as I have been going through PCs on several of their cards and for the BBR I thought it would be nerved or come with a minimum spend. So I waited a while and just recently changed the CR to the BBR because like this a SD card gets nice  rewards. So the next move will be a minimum spend for the 30$ pay out on the BBR?  Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.