Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA mid cycle reporting!

tag
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

BofA mid cycle reporting!

Yup I am finally a victim of it. The statement cut on 27. I guess I will have to wait for it to update again.

It will be PIF way before that. With that being said, my balance got reported today and it took my util from 1% to 3% lol.

The plus scores from Amex went down 10 points lol? Fako is fako I guess.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Dubious
Frequent Contributor

Re: BofA mid cycle reporting!

Hmm, I've read about this. Any reason why? 

Message 2 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Did you make any recent changes to your BofA account?  Usually, any changes to your profile, limit, PC, address, etc., can result in a CRA update.  Now, if you have a Visa Signature product, then no issue since only the high balance/high credit gets reported (not the limit).  Otherwise, a platinum product or any othe FSL (non-Signature) product will reflect the utilization hit.

Message 3 of 4
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@FinStar I sure did. I linked the saving to my credit account, so I can get 50% extra cash when redeeming it.

It shows high balance and my util went up by 2% to a total of 3%. No CL reported but it got counted in as a balance and extra CL. For example, I owe 1.5k it added 1.5k to total util as available CL but also add 1.5k balance.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.