Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA preapproved offers expired?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA preapproved offers expired?

Just updating this old thread:

Everyone was right, as I knew you would be.  My BofA offers are back.  But they didn't sweeten any of the deals.  Same offers as I had last time.

This time I made sure to make a note of when these offers expire.

Thanks for seeing me through my little bout of paranoia, everyone.

Message 11 of 16
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Just to add to this old post..

I did the pre-app for BofA, got 3 offers, applied for 1 and got it.  For 'poops' and giggles I tried again today to see if the other two offers were still there.  They weren't.  I got the message:

Your offers are no longer available

Welcome back. Your limited time only online preapproved offers are no longer available. Your offers have either expired or you have already accepted an online preapproved offer.

If your offers have expired, you may select and apply for the credit card of your choice at www.bankofamerica.com/creditcards/

Just FYI - but I thought it was interesting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 12 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

OK, you got me curious. I got a BofA card in February, but it was from a mailer for an "affinity" card, not from the site. I just checked, and I have pre-approvals showing, still the usual 3 cards with $3K CL's. I can't remember for the life of me when I last played with the site, so I don't know if these are just left over from before (the more likely), or if these are new.

But at any rate, getting a card from a mailed pre-app didn't knock these away.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 16
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
OK, you got me curious. I got a BofA card in February, but it was from a mailer for an "affinity" card, not from the site. I just checked, and I have pre-approvals showing, still the usual 3 cards with $3K CL's. I can't remember for the life of me when I last played with the site, so I don't know if these are just left over from before (the more likely), or if these are new.

But at any rate, getting a card from a mailed pre-app didn't knock these away.

Very cool to know.  I'll keep checking online to see when my offers start returning.  If I remember correctly the orig exp date was April 30th.

On a side note, funny that you also get the 3k offers.  I wonder if they're the same 3 I had before I app'd.  This is from my orig post:

I got three offers all with a 3k CL:

Rewards AMEX
Visa Plat Plus
BankAmericard Rewards Visa

I think I'm the weirdo who actually got a smaller TL (2k) from the pre-app site, and had to do some verbal recon to get that.

Oh the curiousities...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 14 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

On a side note, funny that you also get the 3k offers. I wonder if they're the same 3 I had before I app'd. This is from my orig post:

Rewards AMEX
Visa Plat Plus

Yep, same three!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 16
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

On a side note, funny that you also get the 3k offers. I wonder if they're the same 3 I had before I app'd. This is from my orig post:

Rewards AMEX
Visa Plat Plus

Yep, same three!

Muy interesante...

Thanks!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.