Frequent Contributor
charliebrown1370

BofA to charge an AF if you PIF

I was reading an article on MSNBC and they are reporting that BofA announced they will begin charging an AF of $29 to $99 per year to their customers who PIF each month. I guess they are going to get you one way or another.

CB

Starting Score: EQ 618 TU 585
Current Score: EQ 680 TU 698 EX 681 (lender pull 04/2010)
Goal Score: EQ 720 TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: BofA to charge an AF if you PIF

charliebrown1370 wrote:

I was reading an article on MSNBC and they are reporting that BofA announced they will begin charging an AF of $29 to $99 per year to their customers who PIF each month. I guess they are going to get you one way or another.

CB

This is old news and will only apply to some accounts. It is not across the board. Same can be said about Citi AF stated in the article. Many of Chase's actions were rolled back. The article reports second and third hand information and is not very accurate. The devil is in the details, and the details can usually be found here and CB. For some reason these articles and blogger's websites never quite seem to get those details right.
Frequent Contributor
charliebrown1370

Re: BofA to charge an AF if you PIF

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

charliebrown1370 wrote:

CB

This is old news and will only apply to some accounts. It is not across the board. Same can be said about Citi AF stated in the article. Many of Chase's actions were rolled back. The article reports second and third hand information and is not very accurate. The devil is in the details, and the details can usually be found here and CB. For some reason these articles and blogger's websites never quite seem to get those details right.

CWCD,

Thanks for the input.

CB

Starting Score: EQ 618 TU 585
Current Score: EQ 680 TU 698 EX 681 (lender pull 04/2010)
Goal Score: EQ 720 TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+