cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bofa Pulled another credit report after I activated new card!

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Re: Bofa Pulled another credit report after I activated new card!

@enharu..Come to think about it,The account showed up on EQ and EX in like 2 days. after I was approved!!.and it just showed up on TU on the 7th of June!

Message 11 of 21
enharu
Super Contributor

when did you apply and receive the cards?

Was it less than 30 days between your application and time BoA reported the account?

Just curious about how fast they report 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 21
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

when did you apply and receive the cards?

Was it less than 30 days between your application and time BoA reported the account?

Just curious about how fast they report 

They report within one week of getting the card. Usually three days.

Message 13 of 21
enharu
Super Contributor

wow that's quick -________-

I'm assuming it's the same for all FIA issued cards then?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 14 of 21
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

wow that's quick -________-

I'm assuming it's the same for all FIA issued cards then?

In my experience, yes.

Message 15 of 21
enharu
Super Contributor

thanks a lot!

Now I know I need to leave them for the last if I ever do include them in a spree lol

Message 16 of 21
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

thanks a lot!

Now I know I need to leave them for the last if I ever do include them in a spree lol

I learned that the hard way lol.

Message 17 of 21
enharu
Super Contributor

lol do you have a barclays account too?
who reports faster? FIA or Barclays? :/

Message 18 of 21
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@enharu..I apped and was approved on may the 28th it took ten days to get the card..showed up on EQ and EX 2 days later

Message 19 of 21
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Thats 2 days after I was approved,It showed up on june the 1st

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.