Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bofa cc love

tag
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Bofa cc love

I just recently got the bofa cash rewards credit card and was given a 600 cl to start. To start I Recieve a call from a very nice young lady asking how my experience with the card is going and is there anything she can do to make it better I was like of course there is a cli now remember this is before I even have paid them a dollar and before first statement so I tell her that I would like a limit increase due to I was already within 200 dollars of limit and it is hard for me to make use with such small cl so she say let me take a look and wammmo 400 cli and she also informed me that all cash rewards that I have deposited in my bofa checking get a 10 percent bonus also hehehehehe I love bofa!!!!!!!!!!
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Bofa cc love

Sweet congrats. Yeah they been good to me too. Just got a cli from 1000 to 2500 with a soft pull. Had the account 6-7 months. All is good so far.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 3
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Bofa cc love

I also have the card for $600 as my CL. Figure I will ask for a CLI after couple more months.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.