Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bofa:cli on 2 cards with one hp

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bofa:cli on 2 cards with one hp

Had been trying to find if it's possible to get cli on two different bofa cards with one hp but there wasn't a definite answer so tried by myself. Hit the cli button for travel rewards got from 3.6 to 10 on 5/26 after calling backdoor number.  Called yesterday again and asked if I can use the same hp for my cash rewards. The first analyst said she didn't know, called again later and got a cli from 5 to 7.5 with the same hp. Just wanted to share this experience. 

Smiley Frustrated Still have the itch though, wanted 10k on both but couldn't convince her. Perhaps will try before the 30 day deadline hit. Any experience about calling twice for same cli.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: Bofa:cli on 2 cards with one hp

Sweet score. I was wondering something similar, but I was considering applying for a new card and a CLI on an existing card. I I've to plan my strategy though, because I'm also planning a move with Chase and id probably have to make that move first. Congrats though.

Message 2 of 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Can you clarify if you went from 3.6 to 10 via luv button or rep?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Had been trying to find if it's possible to get cli on two different bofa cards with one hp but there wasn't a definite answer so tried by myself. Hit the cli button for travel rewards got from 3.6 to 10 on 5/26 after calling backdoor number.  Called yesterday again and asked if I can use the same hp for my cash rewards. The first analyst said she didn't know, called again later and got a cli from 5 to 7.5 with the same hp. Just wanted to share this experience. 

Smiley Frustrated Still have the itch though, wanted 10k on both but couldn't convince her. Perhaps will try before the 30 day deadline hit. Any experience about calling twice for same cli.

@Anonymous you clarify as @JSS3 asked?  Was it via luv button or credit analyst?  And congrats on your CLI...

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Luv button offered  7.5 so called analyst. Asked for 20k but she countered 10k.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bofa:cli on 2 cards with one hp:Update

As mentioned I had the itch to get 10k on both of my cards. So I called again on 29th day (yesterday) and asked for 15k on cash rewards, credit analyst countered 10k. Took it without saying anything and said good bye.

*Note: Out of three analyst one said that they could use the same hard pull which was done for Travel rewards for cli on Cash rewards, other said it would be separate inquiry. I dont understand the deal why different analyst on the same number have different theories. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.