Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bon Voyage Victoria's Secret!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bon Voyage Victoria's Secret!

I said goodbye to Victoria's Secret. This is my first card that I've ever closed. I was getting really frustrated because I only have $150 limit. I've asked for a couple credit line increases and they keep telling me no. I called in and asked one more time before I close the account. They asked me how much I wanted I only said $1000 which I don't think is that crazy, it would still be my Lowest card. She said sorry. & I said can you close the account please? I can't barely buy a bra without using 60% utilization. It's silly to me. Until next time. :-)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bon Voyage Victoria's Secret!

burn your bras! jk but grats i dont like these low limit stale cards when i got some 10x the amount lol VictoriaSecret actaually staled out at 1500$ for me better go up soon its been 6 months Smiley Sad 

Gardening 25JAN16 - 25JUL16

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I said goodbye to Victoria's Secret. This is my first card that I've ever closed. I was getting really frustrated because I only have $150 limit. I've asked for a couple credit line increases and they keep telling me no. I called in and asked one more time before I close the account. They asked me how much I wanted I only said $1000 which I don't think is that crazy, it would still be my Lowest card. She said sorry. & I said can you close the account please? I can't barely buy a bra without using 60% utilization. It's silly to me. Until next time. :-)

I feel you!!! I started at $350 in May tried to increae 3 times and was denied...got an auto increase to $750 in November tried again this month n was denied... found out they did a Hard pull when I called in n still denied me... I love the bras and panties, that's all I wear but might have to ditch them if the don't go up a little more.....

$200 is the most I spent on the card each time I used it..... pay in full everytime.....

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you.  A 150.00 limit would hurt you more than help.  Your credit score would suffer with a 75.00 purchase, unless you would pay it off immediately.  Vs is very slow to give increases. WTG👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Male...straight....but I love Victoria's Secret. I AU my GF (now X) for a card to shop there...

EDIT: And BTW, I think you did the right move, OP. $150 is barely enough for lunch!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.