Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Spends for 4th Quarter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bonus Spends for 4th Quarter

In Toys R Us tonight and saw that they sell gift cards, both Visa and MC, as well as Lowes, Home Depot, etc. I know the Citi Dividend card  has 5% this quarter on Toy Store purchases...not sure what other have but perhaps you can stockpile for the extra cash back! You can use a creit card to purchase the open loop cards!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Bonus Spends for 4th Quarter

@MstrPTato wrote:

In Toys R Us tonight and saw that they sell gift cards, both Visa and MC, as well as Lowes, Home Depot, etc. I know the Citi Dividend card  has 5% this quarter on Toy Store purchases...not sure what other have but perhaps you can stockpile for the extra cash back! You can use a creit card to purchase the open loop cards!

Good find.  A use for an otherwise increasingly useless card!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bonus Spends for 4th Quarter

@longtimelurker wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

Good find.  A use for an otherwise increasingly useless card!

+1

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.