Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus when doing product change? Cap One

tag
jon22guitar
Regular Contributor

Bonus when doing product change? Cap One

I've been one to bad talk Cap One as much as anyone else on this forum for only giving me a measly 500$ limit, when my exposure with Chase is 22 times greater. However, I checked my "features" for my Cap One Journey card and it says that I can product change to the Quicksilver (no fee) 1.5% cashback card. 

If I do a PC, will I be eligible for the spend 500, get 100 back promo? 

CSP 10,000, Citi Forward 3400, Barclay Arrival+ 2750, BOA Travel Rewards 2700, Discover IT 1500, Chase Freedom 1000, Crap One 500
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bonus when doing product change? Cap One

I doubt it. Bonus offers are usually for new customers only. See below

How does my spend bonus work?
You will earn a $100 bonus if you spend at least $500 within 3 months of your rewards membership enrollment date. Once you qualify for this bonus, we will apply it to your rewards balance within two billing cycles. Existing or previous Accountholders may not be eligible for this one-time bonus.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bonus when doing product change? Cap One

@jon22guitar wrote:

I've been one to bad talk Cap One as much as anyone else on this forum for only giving me a measly 500$ limit, when my exposure with Chase is 22 times greater. However, I checked my "features" for my Cap One Journey card and it says that I can product change to the Quicksilver (no fee) 1.5% cashback card. 

If I do a PC, will I be eligible for the spend 500, get 100 back promo? 

I wasn't, on either of my QS's. And believe me, I tried. Smiley Tongue

$100 goes fast when you're trying to zero in a new scope on a 30-06.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.