Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bored and itchy. Talk me out of Kohls...again, lol

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bored and itchy. Talk me out of Kohls...again, lol

@baller4life wrote:

Get your butt back in that garden Missy!!

IMG_0128.JPG

LMAO!!!

Message 11 of 27
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone... Just was weak, but I'm good now!!! Lol!!! I certainly don't want anymore store cards. I'm trying to get all mine that I have now higher CL's which im positive will happen over the next couple years. Boy... This is hard!!

Scupra... I tried for a 2 nd navy and was declined. That was 10/20, so, it is most definitely time to be in the gardenSmiley Sad this is hard but it'll be well worth it in the end. I'm working on my will powerSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 27
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lol at Fin and Baller!!! Hahahah... I just love those picsSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 27
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

I agree with the majority, don't leave the garden for a store card. I would only apply if both you shop there a lot and they give you kick backs like 5% off/cash back.

Message 14 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

UGH I HATE MY KOHLS and they won't give me a CLI and I NEVER use it... I'll add you as AU on it if you must have one! Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 27
Scupra
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Thanks everyone... Just was weak, but I'm good now!!! Lol!!! I certainly don't want anymore store cards. I'm trying to get all mine that I have now higher CL's which im positive will happen over the next couple years. Boy... This is hard!!

Scupra... I tried for a 2 nd navy and was declined. That was 10/20, so, it is most definitely time to be in the gardenSmiley Sad this is hard but it'll be well worth it in the end. I'm working on my will powerSmiley Happy

You didnt split limit? Smiley Sad

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 16 of 27
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lmao CA!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Scupra... Smiley Sad. No I didn't , I tried via secure message and they declined, saying they didn't do that, and I just gave up. I probably should Of called in but its too late now, its past 30 days, and I was afraid that if I did get it opened up, then tried for cli on 1 st card, I wouldn't get itSmiley Sad oh well. Ill try for a new card in a couple of years

Message 17 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

I was approved for Kohls right after my BK last year, closed it 6 months later. I don't need this card at all. But, I'm positive I could get it again, I'm just bored gardening!!! Lmao!!! Help me !! Where's Finstar to the rescue, and MyJourney who now stays incognito?! I've exhausted all the cli I can get on all my cards. I don't need another card, just itchy!!!Smiley Sad I certainly DO NOT need it for util, (all my cards are currently at $0 bal).  Kohls does have some really good sales, and their coupons to boot that you can use along with the sales are really awesome! Ok... Start talking me out now....Smiley Wink

Answer No No No put some itch cream on it 

Dec 2016 ummm hmmm how soon we forget 

I wish you would try me Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

I was approved for Kohls right after my BK last year, closed it 6 months later. I don't need this card at all. But, I'm positive I could get it again, I'm just bored gardening!!! Lmao!!! Help me !! Where's Finstar to the rescue, and MyJourney who now stays incognito?! I've exhausted all the cli I can get on all my cards. I don't need another card, just itchy!!!Smiley Sad I certainly DO NOT need it for util, (all my cards are currently at $0 bal).  Kohls does have some really good sales, and their coupons to boot that you can use along with the sales are really awesome! Ok... Start talking me out now....Smiley Wink

Okay.

Their newest commercial stinks.

Do you support companies with awful commercials? Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beat the itch!! I beat it by remembering any recent decline and blaming it on not being in the garden. I also keep my eye on the prize-Sallie Mae!!!

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.