Did you mean: 

Bose preferred card...

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Bose preferred card...

@Creditaddict wrote:

Suze can I afford the new Wave TV?!

How many months does Bose give you on the credit card?

any extended plans of like 48 months! lol

Do you think Wave TV is good? I know it is expensive. Sony and others are offering 3D TV's now for less price than Bose. Do you think Wave TV is worth looking at ?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Do you think Wave TV is good? I know it is expensive. Sony and others are offering 3D TV's now for less price than Bose. Do you think Wave TV is worth looking at ?

I don't see how ANY 46" TV could possibly be worth paying $5300 for unless it is framed in gold and diamonds...

Message 12 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I don't see how ANY 46" TV could possibly be worth paying $5300 for unless it is framed in gold and diamonds...

LOL Gold and Diamonds.

I do want much bigger than 46" but I was curious with the build in speakers that act like surround sound.... but I feel like $5300 I could have a 70" screen or something with a great projector

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies guys! I really forgot to check on this thread as I had initially lost faith in humanity when I read that this card is being serviced by HSBC. Anyway, I have decided to get a discover card and put my VideoWave n stuff on it.
Message 14 of 15
mross1080
Established Contributor

I went and looked at every 3D Tv available and went for a Samsung. It had the best picture out of any and the only one that an uponvert standerd tv to 3d.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.